Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Its amazing what glue, paint and a canvas can become


Once again inspired by Pinterest (see here and here), I decided to continue adding to our wall decor with DIY projects rather than buying something at Homesense or the like.  I was really intrigued by some of the ideas using glue to create raised surfaces on painted canvases.

I ended up making a few different pieces.  I did a simple three piece set featuring concentric circles, a larger piece with multiple circles, and two pieces that I'm not quite sure what to do with yet (with script that didn't really work out as planned).

It really is as simple as drawing a design with the glue, waiting for it to dry and painting over it.















Once they are hung up, I'll post updated pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment