Search This Blog

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Jumping on the t-shirt scarf bandwagon

Crafting and DIY in the age of social media has become increasingly susceptible to trends.  I generally pick my projects based on the current season (hence the name of the blog), events I have coming up (especially for baking purposes) and what I have time for.  I try not to fall into a trend just for the trend's sake.  But, when it comes to the t-shirt scarf trend, I finally couldn't help myself.

I love the look of these scarves and I have been wanting to try them out for a while.  I finally caved this month and have since made 8 scarves.  I didn't take too many pictures while making the scarves but there are a tonne of great websites providing instructions (For example, GreenUpgrader and ette studios have great tutorials).






Here are the pictures of the final products:












Bottom line, I'm definitely making more!

No comments:

Post a Comment