Search This Blog

Friday, January 18, 2013

Apparently, I've been delinquent in my posting

A good friend recently complained that I haven't updated the blog in far too long.  I guess apple muffins are not tickling her fancy.  Problem is that I don't have much time lately and I don't typically have a lot of upcoming reasons to craft or bake (since I am not inclined to become 1000 lbs, which would occur if I baked for the heck of it without any place to take it).

Anyways, I am still excited about my new stand mixer and intend to get the most out of it, so I am committed to make the following over the next couple of weeks (admittedly, a couple of these don't require the mixer, but just look really darn good):

Creamy Lemon Pudding Cheesecake (from Kraft Canada)

Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing (also from Kraft Canada)

Raspberry Oatmeal Cookie Bars (from Allrecipes)

and

Scrumptious Baked Cinnamon Breakfast Bites (from Oh My! Sugar High)

I'll post when and what I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment