Search This Blog

Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Crafting - Rag Quilts

December has been a whirlwind.  I did a lot more crafting than I have blogged about and I have not been really on the ball about taking pictures.  My apologies.

Any ways, after making a rag quilt for a friend's soon to be new born, I decided to make quilts for my sister and my sister-in-law.  I picked out four colours/patterns in flannel for the front and a fleece for the back of each quilt.  I bought 2 metres of the fleece and 1/2 metre of each of the flannel colours/ patterns.

In a prior post I provided links to a couple tutorials that are really good explanations of how to make a rag quilt, so I won't provide details here.  Here are a few pictures from the last go round, but I realized that, brilliant me, I forgot to take pictures of the final products.  Sometime in the future I will update this post with final pictures of the blankets in use by the girls.









No comments:

Post a Comment