Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I wouldn't eat that cake if I were you...

I don't get to make them very often, but I must confess that I love making diaper cakes for friends who are expecting.  In a month or two I'll get to make a new one, but for now, I'll have to make due with pictures from a diaper cake I made for a good friend last year.

I kept this one as simple and elegant as possible and stayed neutral with the colours (notwithstanding that we knew the little one was going to be a girl).  Here are some pictures of the cake in process and the final product at the baby shower.  When I finally get around to making my latest creation, I'll add a list of required materials and instructions for this style of diaper cake:



Pretty, but like the title of this post says, I wouldn't suggesting eating this particular cake if I were you.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment