Search This Blog

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Spare time? What spare time?

In my day job, I'm a business lawyer.  I love my job and my career, but it can be very stressful and my favourite de-stresser is crafting and baking.  In particular, this past year I've been very busy with all sorts of projects: fascinators, wreaths, flower arrangements, more fascinators, painted pumpkins, jewellery (which I kind of suck at) and all kinds of baked goods.

I see all of these amazing blogs with DIY ideas.  While I don't profess to be nearly as accomplished as the existing DIYers, I figured if I could even inspire one other person, the time it takes to put my ideas up on this blog will be worth it.  So here goes nothing, this is the beginning of the diarisation of my crafting journey.  I'll post as I complete projects, which may be as frequent as once or twice a week or as little as once a month, depending on what my work schedule allows.

No comments:

Post a Comment