Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Baby sewing projects - Soft Blocks


I'm a binge seamstress.  I won't sew for long periods, sometimes years, and then once I start I binge big time.  I had not sewed anything since Christmas when I decided that I would be able to sew a couple things while also managing lil' E.  As previously posted, suddenly that meant making headbands, a car seat cover and I also made soft blocks that E will be able to play with over time.

I was inspired by this website (Smile and Wave).  Her's are gorgeous and I loved the material.  For E, I went with simple black and white checker board and two different colours of baseball patterns in basic cottons.

When E gets bigger he will be able to grab them and throw them without causing any damage.  For now, he stares at the checker board pattern during Tummy Time.





No comments:

Post a Comment